Sunday, January 29, 2012

Working from Home

Last week I finished my internship and began life as a freelancer.  Nowadays, I work from home for two companies on a project basis.  It's been...an adjustment.  I'm a little bit high strung, so being in the house all day can be a challenge.  When I'm not doing work, I've found lots of ways to amuse myself. 

Up first, LOTS of running.  The weather outside had been gorgeous and I've been taking advantage of it.


Sometimes a run will make you hungry.  If you have a midtown meeting, you can meet your favorite person for lunch at a diner and order this amazing dish:

This was by far the freshest most delicious gyro with greek salad I've ever gotten at a diner.  It was incredible.  Maybe if you walk past a Bikram Yoga place every day, you could pay $20 for the unlimited introductory week and learn the glory that is lying in your own sweat (overshare, sorry).

I liked it, but at the regular price, I won't be able to afford to go week after week.  Le sigh.

Do you ever work from home?  What do you fit into your day when you don't have to go into the office?

No comments:

Post a Comment