Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday

Holy Moley you guys.  This week kicked my butt.  Anyhow, now it's the weekend I can spend the whole weekend hanging out doing homework.  I've decided to stay in the Borough of Brooklyn all weekend and to walk everywhere I go.  (I'll let you know how I do!)

Friday is the only weekday that I don't have grad classes after work, so I often skip my morning workout with the intention of working out in the evening.  Want to know how often that actually happens?  Yeaa...

I was in no mood to work out so I played Wii Dance instead!  Hello 30 minutes of daily exercise (day two of 30 for 60)!



Afterwards, since I am the model of healthy habits, I indulged myself. 



Hello mini canoli, chocolate mousse tart and Guinness.

How was your Friday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment