Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do you 10Q ?

A few years ago I started answering 10 questions about myself and the world every September.  The following year, those answers pop up in my inbox.  I love this project (10Q) and it's made me realize that 1) I know myself pretty well and 2) Many of my feelings and beliefs about the world are consistent year after year, but some things do change.  It's cool to see. Like last year I said one of my goals was to live healthier and "cleaner" one step at a time, and I've definitely taken steps to clean up my diet and lifestyle.  Here are some of the more amusing predictions I made:



Day 9: 

What is a fear that you have and how has it limited you? How do you plan on letting it go or overcoming it in the coming year?

Your Answer:
I'm afraid of going to the dentist and finding out I need expensive procedures I can't afford.
I'm going to have to go eventually.



Day 11:
What are your predictions for 2011?

Your Answer:
More homework.




1)I finally went to the dentist
2) I definitely had a beast ton of homework

Have you ever participated in the 10Q project or something similar?  Do you ever amuse yourself with your past year's goals/resolutions/predictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment