Monday, September 12, 2011

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Monday

Oh Monday, you never cease to kick my lazy weekend booty.  So rude (Stephanie from Full House style).  While it's never fun to go back to my crazy packed weekdays, it's never as bad as I imagine it will be on Sunday night.  Since I like to end on a good note (this translates to "finish strong" when it comes to my runs).

The Bad
I woke up about 20 minutes late and proceeded to drag like molasses all morning.  How many minutes late was I?  Who's counting?

The Ugly
I finished my homework for this evening's class on my lunch hour at work...I still squeezed in 20 minutes of outside time to physically eat my lunch though, so not too bad. 


The Good
I brought the pumpkin spice cupcakes I made into the office and they were a huge hit.  Credit where credit's due (totally not my recipe).  Also, I ate really well today, and despite the long day, felt great throughout!

How do you get through a busy Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment